BULOVA PINK WATCH : HAMILTON POCKET WATCH 974.
- Bulova is a now defunct Hong Kong football club which were dissolved after the 1984-85 season.
- Bulova is a corporation making watches and clocks. It has its headquarters in Woodside, Queens, New York City.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a small portable timepiece
- (of wine) Rose
- Having or showing left-wing tendencies
- Of a color intermediate between red and white, as of coral or salmon
- any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- of a light shade of red
- tap: make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
One of the nicer looking Bulova radios in my opinion. This one is from the early 60's. There is no indication of where it was made but many of the components look Japanese.
It is shirtpocket sized and has a nice looking medallion for the on/off/volume knob.
Marketed as the "Jupiter".
I bought this radio a couple of years ago and it was missing the volume knob. I figured I'd find a replacement one day. Well just recently I bought an entire lot of new-old-stock Bulova radio knobs and there were four of these in the bunch. What luck.
Bulova 690 red
Since Bulova radios were sold in jewelry stores they had to have a bit of pizazz and flash integrated into their design in order to stand out amongst all the diamonds, gold and silver.
This 690 had no problem competing with the jewelry with its bold speaker grill and medallion-like volume knob.
I am uncertain of the manufacturer (Bulova did not make their own radios - many were made by Matsushita) This shirtpocket set was made in Japan.
This model radio was called the "Jupiter"
hamilton watch dealers
fashion sport watches
watch little boy blue 1997
cx swiss military watch
skagen watch strap replacement
nixon black watch
military issue watch